Add: Jinling Industrial Park, Wenling, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province
Service hotline: 400-8886709
1) The electric pump below 11 kW is allowed to start directly. The electric pump above 13 kW should be equipped with a step-down starting cabinet to protect the safe operation of the electric pump.
2) In order to avoid the instantaneous opening of the electric pump rotor and reduce the starting load, the outlet valve should be closed to 3/4 when the electric pump is started (remaining 1/4 air gap for deflation), and then slowly open after the water is started. , to the pump operating point control in place.
3) After the start of operation, the monitoring and observation of water level changes should be strengthened to ensure that the electric pump operates within the working conditions. After the electric pump runs smoothly, it can be put into formal operation.
4) After the first time the deep well submersible pump is put into operation for 5 hours, the thermal insulation resistance is quickly measured and the value is not less than 0.5MΩ before it can be used.
2. Stop the pump: Before stopping the deep well submersible pump, in order to prevent the backflow of water, the valve should be closed at the same time as the power is turned off, and the restart time is more than 20 minutes.
3. Deep well submersible pump operation and maintenance:
1) The deep well submersible pump should work at the design working point. At this time, the axial force is moderate, the pump efficiency is the highest, and the most economical and reliable.
2) The deep well submersible pump should be inspected once every 8 hours, whether there is any change in each meter, whether the circuit node is hot or not, and whether the sound is normal.
Whether the normal working current of the deep well submersible pump is greater than the rated value of the motor nameplate.
4. If any of the following conditions occurs, the pump should be stopped immediately:
1) The working current of the deep well submersible pump is suddenly higher than the rated current of the motor
2) The amount of water is not normal, the interstitial water is discharged, and the sediment concentration is increased.
3) The motor insulation resistance is less than 0.5 megohm
4) The unit has obvious noise and vibration
5) The grid voltage is insufficient, less than 5% of the rated voltage
6) The fuse burns out one phase
7) Damage to the water pipeline
5. Usage and maintenance precautions:
1) Check the current voltage and outlet pressure every day, check the water level every 2 weeks, and make a record.
2) Check the insulation resistance of the motor every four weeks and make a record.
3) Minimize the number of starts during use.
4) If the deep well submersible pump is not used continuously after going down the well, it should be turned on once a week and run for 5-10 minutes to prevent the electric pump from starting due to corrosion.
6. Storage and handling of deep well submersible pumps:
When storing the deep well submersible pump, the water in the motor cavity should be drained, the surface should be dried, and the shaft coupling should be coated with anti-rust grease, which should be placed upright. (In case the rotor is deformed) in dry, non-chemically corrosive articles, at room temperature, the temperature during winter storage is not lower than -3 °C.
Shanghai Shenba Pump Co., Ltd. is located in Jinxi Industrial Park, Daxi Town, Wenling City, Zhejiang Province. It is a professional manufacturer of various deep well pumps. Its products are widely used in domestic water intake, fire protection, mineral production, water industry transportation, farmland irrigation, etc. occasion