Add: Jinling Industrial Park, Wenling, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province
Service hotline: 400-8886709
Shanghai Shenba Pump Co., Ltd. is located in Jinxi Industrial Park, Daxi Town, Wenling City, Zhejiang Province. It is a manufacturer specializing in the production of various types of high-power deep well pumps. The products are widely used in domestic water intake, fire protection, mineral production, water industry transportation, farmland. Irrigation and other occasions; is a high-tech enterprise in the city, specializing in the research, development, manufacturing and sales of deep well multi-stage submersible pumps, with a full range of products.
The company has a variety of advanced pump height equipment to ensure product quality and production efficiency. The company has introduced advanced ERP management software to comprehensively realize computerized and informationized network management. Contact: 400-8886709
Deep well pump operation technology
1. The deep well pump should be used in a clear water source with a sand content of less than 0.01%. The pump room is equipped with a pre-drain tank, and the capacity should meet the pre-run water volume at one start.
2. The newly installed or overhauled deep well pump shall adjust the clearance between the pump casing and the impeller, and the impeller shall not rub against the casing during operation.
3. Before the operation, the deep well pump should pass the clean water into the housing of the shaft and the bearing for pre-running.
4. Before the start of the deep well pump, the inspection items should meet the following requirements:
1) The base bolts of the base are tightened;
2) The axial clearance meets the requirements, and the safety nut of the adjusting bolt is installed;
3) The packing gland has been tightened and lubricated;
4) The motor bearing is lubricated;
5) Rotating the motor rotor and the stop mechanism by hand are flexible and effective.
5. The deep well pump shall not idling without water. The first and second impellers of the pump should be immersed below the water level by 1 m. The change of water level in the well should be observed frequently during operation.
6. During operation, when there is a large vibration around the foundation, check the wear of the pump bearing or motor packing; when there is too much wear and water leakage, replace the new parts.
7. The deep well pump containing mud sand has been sucked and drained, and rinsed with clean water before stopping the pump.
8. Before stopping the pump, first close the outlet valve, cut off the power supply, and lock the switch box. When the winter is deactivated, the water in the pump should be drained.