Add: Jinling Industrial Park, Wenling, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province
Service hotline: 400-8886709
The choice of the submersible pump before use is very important. The model of the pump should be selected according to the actual conditions of the water source and the working time and pumping capacity. First, the head should be selected to be larger than the difference between the water intake and the water outlet; secondly, the flow rate of the pump should meet the requirements of drainage and irrigation.
(1) Environmental requirements for use
1, there is a safe and reliable power supply.
2. The water drop between the outlet pipe and the pool should be smaller than the lift.
3. Choose a relatively clean water source.
Submersible pumps below 1, 11 kW allow direct start-up. Submersible pumps of 13 kW or more should be equipped with a step-down starter cabinet. To protect the safe operation of the submersible pump.
2. In order to avoid the instantaneous flooding of the submersible pump rotor and reduce the starting load. When the submersible pump starts, the outlet valve stroke should be closed to 3/4. (Leave 1/4 air gap for deflation) Slowly open after the water is started. Control the pump to the proper position.
3. After the start of the operation, start running. Monitoring and observation of water level changes should be strengthened. Ensure that the submersible pump operates within the operating range. After the submersible pump runs smoothly, it can be put into formal operation.
4. The submersible pump is put into operation for 5 hours after the first operation. Stop the thermal insulation resistance quickly. Its value is not less than 0.5MΩ. Can continue to use.
1. The submersible pump should work at the design working point. The axial force is moderate at this time. The pump is the most efficient. The most economical and reliable.
2. The submersible pump should be inspected once every 8 hours. There is no change in each meter. Whether the circuit node is hot. Whether the sound is normal. Whether the normal working current is greater than the rated value of the motor nameplate.
Note that the pump should be stopped immediately if one of the following conditions occurs.
1) The operating current of the pump is suddenly higher than the rated current of the motor.
2) The amount of water is not normal, and the water is intermittent. Increased sediment concentration.
3) The motor insulation resistance is less than 0.5 megohm.
4) The unit has obvious noise and vibration.
5) The grid voltage is insufficient. Less than 5% of the rated voltage.
6) The fuse burns out one phase.
7) The water pipeline is damaged.
(four) stop the pump
Before the submersible pump stops. To prevent backflow of water. Close the valve while the power is off. Restart at intervals of more than 20 minutes.
(5) Use, install a leakage protector.
2. The outlet pipe should not be bent as much as possible. The rupture of the water pipe should be found and repaired in time to reduce power loss.
3. Add a filter to the water source with more debris.
4. Correct the positive and negative poles of the power supply before starting to prevent the pump from reversing and no water.
5. When abnormal conditions are found during use, cut off the power supply in time to find out that the situation can be resumed before continuing work.
Shanghai Shenba Pump Co., Ltd. is located in Jinxi Industrial Park, Daxi Town, Wenling City, Zhejiang Province. It is a professional manufacturer of various deep well pumps. Its products are widely used in domestic water intake, fire protection, mineral production, water industry transportation, farmland irrigation, etc. occasion